Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Day

I am now in the Emirates Business Lounge. I drove to Sydney on Christmas Eve and spent the afternoon with Doreen, Natalie and Guy and a small group of neighbours and friends. A very good evening on the veranda in the cool.
Today we all went to Guy’s friends Toni and Jeff for Christmas Lunch. Their children and Toni’s parents were also there.
The ‘chauffer-drive” provided by Emirates was a very good decision and took all the worry out of time frames and parking.
The Business Lounge is as you would expect – pleasant atmosphere, good lounge settings, marvellous service and very tasty selection of food and drinks. As if we need them given most of us have just eaten Christmas Dinner.

The B's arrived at the airport a few minutes before me and were waiting as I walked in. They directed me through the process of bookings, security etc and all went smoothly.

Duty free was like a lolly shop - so much choice but did I really need anything? Thought about an I-Phone but decided against it. BJK did buy a very small I-Pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment